- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Posting Access:||Select Members, Moderated|
|Community description:||This community will host a fest dedicated to Teddy Remus Lupin.|
April 15 to April 27: Prompt submissions
May 1 to May 15: Prompt claimings
July 15: Submissions due
August 1: Posting starts
Late August or early September TBD: Reveals
1. You must be 18+ to participate in the actual fest. The mod will expect an age statement during sign-ups.
2. Het, slash, gen, and threesomes+ are all allowed! As long as the work is Teddy-centric! This is a Teddy fest, after all.
3. All ratings will be accepted here. G, PG, PG-13, R, and NC-17 are all fantastic to this mod!
4. This is a prompt-based fest, but it's an ANONYMOUS prompt-based fest. Please do not tell anybody what prompt you are writing until after the reveals.
5. In regards to #4, please make your submission standalone -- meaning, your work shouldn't be connected to any of your previous works. If you're an artist, please do not sign your submission.
6. Please do not post your work elsewhere until the reveals go up at the end of the fest!
7. All works needs to be betad/proofread/checked for quality before submission. If there are multiple spelling/grammar errors or if something seems difficult to understand, the mod will send it back and ask for it to be beta'd/re-beta'd.
SIDE-NOTE: The mod will read all fic submissions (she'll try to provide equally thoughtful comments on art, but you might just get an "EEEEEEEEEEEE! AWESOME" type message!) and provide a final SPAG and general content check. If there are any additional suggestions/possible corrections, the mod will send back the proof for you to change what you feel needs to be changed. Of course, if you do not agree with the mod's suggestions, you don't have to take them. Just one more service we offer here at Teddy Fest.8. Characters of the same age involved in explicit sexual activity should be 16+. Please warn for any under-age (below 18 for most countries) characters engaged in sexual activity. If you write Teddy with an older character (cross-gen), please make him 18+ and warn for cross-gen as well!
9. Collaborations will be allowed. Just let the mod know!
10. Extensions will be granted on a case by case basis. If you were stuck in Timbuktu with no Internet for an entire month before the due date, then the mod will work something out with you. Otherwise, we'll see.
11. Although this isn't a fic exchange fest, the mod wishes for participants to be familiar with this wonderful guide on fest participation! (http://r-becca.livejournal.com/500355.html)
Prompts Submissions and Prompts Claiming Rules
1. Anybody can submit a prompt, and there's no limit on how many one person can submit!
2. You do not need to submit a prompt to claim one! So even if you're stuck on coming up with one, don't worry! You can still claim!
3. If there are reasons preventing you from claiming a prompt during the claiming period, the mod will allow you to claim one after May 15 on a case to case basis. In other words, contact the mod to work something out.
4. There will be a limit to two claims per prompt.
5. If you want to claim another prompt, you can do so after you submit your first prompt.
6. All claims are screened for anonymity.
7. Please do not claim your own submitted prompt. Same thing applies in collaboration. Collaborate on a prompt neither of you submitted, please!
Submission Guidelines and Rules
1. Fanfic, fanart, fanmix, fanvids, poetry, photography, graphic, crafts, and etcetera are all accepted for this fest. As long as it fits the prompt.
2. The finished product should be related to the prompt somehow or another. You don't need to take the prompt literally, but the mod will scratch her head at works that are kind of "Luna-ish", but she will not hunt anyone down for unique interpretations!
3. For fanfics, please send the file as .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .txt.
a. Minimum word count: 1000. Maximum word count: None! Write as much as you desire!4. For artworks/graphics/photography, please send the file as .jpg, .gif, or.png.
a. Please size your artwork to a reasonable size. 1024x768 is a good size. 2500x2900? Not really . . . just make sure it's not humongous!5. For fanmixes, please submit .mp3 files. For other multimedia projects such as fanvids, flash animations, etc, contact the mod and we'll go over it!
a. To send the mp3 files, uploading them onto MediaFire, SendSpace, or Yousendit will be the best option.6. In the email subject, please put "USERNAME, TYPE OF WORK, PROMPT NUMBER", ie: AIGOOISM, FANFIC + FANMIX, PROMPT #23.
7. All submissions must provide this header information:
Warnings/content: Highlight to read *YOUR WARNINGS HERE*
Medium or word count:
Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling. All works posted at this community were created entirely for fun without making any profit. No copyright infringement is intended.
Are you stuck? Do you have a question? Do you need an extension? Do you want to squee about Teddy and his sexiness? Then PM the mod on the teddyfestmod or email at teddyfest.mod at gmail dot com.
nextgen_mas - A Next-Gen Holiday Fest
- Teddy artwork was done by the wonderful jenken, thilia, and Heldrad! ♥
- Many thanks to curia_regis, luvscharlie, and paddynmoon for their help and support!
a_honey_bee, aigooism, aj_horn, bendleshnitz1, deirdre_aithne, glorafin, lunarwolfik, mrs_jack_turner, nerakrose_ficarchive, paean, scrollgirl, sopdetly, teddyfestmod, unbroken_halo, vividzephyr
a_honey_bee, aigooism, aj_horn, andiais, bendleshnitz1, deirdre_aithne, glorafin, knic26, mrs_jack_turner, nerakrose_ficarchive, paean, pagan_toon76, pigfarts, sapphoatsunset, scrollgirl, sdk, shannondc06, songquake.livejournal.com, sopdetly, teddyfestmod, theemdash, titti, unbroken_halo, venturous, vividzephyr